In late 2015 Mud Hole will be publishing a custom rod builder’s calendar featuring user-submitted photos. We’re opening this contest to all of our friends in the custom rod building community; this is your chance to compete against other custom rod builders, exercise your creativity and show off your artistic creations to the whole community… And possibly win your share of the $1,500 in prizes!
$1,500 In Prizes!
- Grand Prize Winner (Calendar Cover) gets one (1) $300 Mud Hole Gift Certificate.
- Each Monthly Winner gets one (1) $100 Mud Hole Gift Certificate.
- Photo submissions end September 14th, 2015
- Winners Announced September 16th, 2015
- No purchase necessary.
- All photos must be submitted to www.fishingphotos.net.
- All photos become property of Mud Hole Custom Tackle, Inc and will be published in the 2015 Custom Rod Building Calendar.
- Deadline for entry: September 14, 2015.
- One Grand Prize winner (Cover) and twelve monthly winners will be chosen in the world wide 2016 Rod building Calendar Contest, sponsored by Mud Hole Custom Tackle.
- The $1,500 in prizes will be awarded as follows: $300 Mud Hole gift certificate for the photo that makes the cover, plus a $100 Mud Hole gift certificate for each photo selected for each of the 12 months.
- Winners will the chosen by the staff of Mud Hole Custom Tackle, Inc.
- Winners will be announced on September 16, 2015 on our web site and/or by telephone and email.
- The winning entries will be featured in the 2016 Rod Building Calendar.
- Entries can have anything to do with the art of custom rod building and/or tackle crafting; handles, thread work, guides, feather inlays, decorative wraps, lure painting, fly tying, etc.
- You may focus on a single part of the rod or on the complete rod. Photos can be composite or individual pictures.
- Entries must be free of any text or images that are protected by copyright unless you have the expressed written permission from the person or institution that holds the copyright and you provide that written permission with your submission.
- We cannot accept emailed entries. However, if you have questions about the contest, please email us at email@example.com.
- By submitting your photos to the 2016 Custom Rod Building Calendar Contest you are authorizing Mud Hole Custom Tackle, Inc. to publish your photo in the 2016 Custom Rod Building Calendar as well as in other upcoming publications and promotional materials, and on the Mud Hole Custom Tackle, Inc website. Mud Hole Custom Tackle, Inc. cannot be held responsible for loss or damage due to circumstances beyond our control.
Need some tips on photo taking? Check out: